AWS Builders Day on 21st February 2018 was a great event where I learned a lot about serverless - what it is, how to use it, architectural patterns and much more.
I attended the serverless track at this event but there was also equally good tracks on containers and AI. The AWS evangelists that were in attendance are awesome people who really know what they are talking about and their talks contained a lot of in depth content. The serverless track featured talks by Danilo Poccia and Adrian Hornsby. I will put up posts of my notes from each of their talks. The talks they covered throughout the day were:
- Serverless: State of the Union by Danilo Poccia
- Serverless Developer Experience by Danilo Poccia
- Serverless Architectural Patterns by Adrian Hornsby
- Building Global Serverless Backends powered by Amazon DynamoDB Global Tables by Adrian Hornsby
- Building Advanced Serverless Applications with AWS Step Functions by Danilo Poccia